Camp & Gate SecurityPrintable Brochure
Tectonic Energy Consulting Inc. Security Division provides Camp Security to the oil and gas industry no matter what the camp capacity might be. Our security professionals are well seasoned and trained experts that have worked extensively in the Oil & Gas environment. We pride ourselves in providing the utmost quality of customer service while ensuring the property and the staff feel secure.
The balance between safety and security is complex. In order to create the most secure environment, our Security Service Team receive the highest amount of specialized oil and gas security training with standards that exceed all industry, provincial and jurisdictional requirements.
Some of the services we provide are listed below:
- Gate Monitoring: Signing people in and out using a card access system…providing a record for time and attendance purposes.
- Drug and Alcohol Searches: Our staff is certified to perform testing.
- K9 Dog Service: Used for detecting narcotics, explosives, bed bugs, search & rescue and security.
- Foot & Parking Lot Patrols: To ensure the safety of vehicles, buildings and people.
- CCTV Monitoring: This system helps monitor different parts of the camp, such as fuel dump areas, parking lots and the main gate.
- Access Control Systems: A head count is of the utmost importance when an emergency takes place. You can rely on our security personnel to provide you with the required information utilizing our access control system.
- Animal Control Fences: Installation & maintenance of page wire & electric fences to prevent bears and or other wildlife into restricted areas.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above information. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your projects requirements, for further information on pricing and availability please contact Jim Seweryn at (403) 238-2812.